After the success of Worldkids International School Campus 4, which obtained Silver certification under LOTUS Small Buildings, and which brought a lot of benefits to the investors, parents and children, Bao Nguyen Cooperation Company decided to continue the adventure and build a new kindergarten following LOTUS Small Buildings rating system.
Worldkids International School is a leading kindergarten in Ho Chi Minh City and the campus 4 in Go Vap has been listed among the 5 best kindergartens in Ho Chi Minh City by the magazine Tiếp thị & gia đình (http://sunflower.vn/top-5-truong-mam-non-uy-tin-tai-ha-noi-va-tp-hcm/ ).
Not only this new kindergarten campus will provide high quality education to children but also it is designed to provide a sustainable, healthy, safe and pleasant environment with features such as: LED Lighting, water-efficient sanitary fixtures, paints and adhesives with low-VOC content, large area of vegetation, etc.
The project is being advised by green consultant GreenViet Consultancy Company Limited and targets Gold rating.
LOTUS is a set of voluntary market-based green building rating systems developed by the VGBC through long-term research, with the expert advice of specialists giving particular consideration to Vietnam’s economic and natural characteristic and existing Vietnamese standards and policy.
LOTUS Small Buildings is the LOTUS system designed to assess non-residential buildings that have a GFA lower than 2500 sqm.
Together with LOTUS Homes, LOTUS Small Buildings has been developed with the aim to provide a simplified and streamlined version of LOTUS for small-scale projects. They maintain a holistic approach but a number of differences in the certification process and the requirements for compliance makes certification at an appropriate level of difficulty:
- Single fee of 15,000,000 VND for the whole certification process
- One Pre-assessment Stage available to provide guidance to projects
- No prerequisites (mandatory requirements) included
- User Tool provided to projects: a ready-to-use tool offering a complete overview of the rating system, performing calculations and showing all results achieved
- Simplified evidence to submit for assessment with a non-exhaustive list of acceptable documents (photos, invoices, receipts, etc.)
For more information on LOTUS Certification, please contact:
Phone: (+84) 966 695 418