- The Competition is open to all students matriculated into university, polytechnic and institutes of higher learning students in the architectural, building design, engineering fields. Multidisciplinary teams are strongly encouraged.
- Students can submit as an individual or as a team of 5 (maximum)
- Only one single project can be submitted by any one individual/team
- Students are not allowed to submit projects that have been registered or submitted for other competitions. This will lead to immediate disqualification
- Individuals cannot participate in more than one team
- Participants must complete the registration on the ITAD website (www.itadcompetition.sg) by 9 June 2017
- A signed declaration form and scanned copy of the student ID of all team members are required to be submitted to complete the registration
- There is no registration fee. Participation is free